Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Animator] When deleting a Transition or State hindrance message box appears
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open "main" Scene.
3. Select "test" GameObject in the Hierarchy view.
4. Open Animator window.
5. Select a Transition or State and press Delete button.
Expected result: Object is deleted and no message box appears.
Actual result: A hindrance message box appears. (DeleteMessage.png)
Since we now have working undo mechanism in the Animator window, this message is unnecessary and slows down work with Animator. (For example: objects in Hierarchy view are deleted without any message)
Reproduced on: 5.4.0a5, 5.3.0f3. 5.3.0f1, 5.2.2f1, 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler