Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Animator] When deleting a Transition or State hindrance message box appears
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open "main" Scene.
3. Select "test" GameObject in the Hierarchy view.
4. Open Animator window.
5. Select a Transition or State and press Delete button.
Expected result: Object is deleted and no message box appears.
Actual result: A hindrance message box appears. (DeleteMessage.png)
Since we now have working undo mechanism in the Animator window, this message is unnecessary and slows down work with Animator. (For example: objects in Hierarchy view are deleted without any message)
Reproduced on: 5.4.0a5, 5.3.0f3. 5.3.0f1, 5.2.2f1, 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar