Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[UI] Animator State Machine information disappears from Inspector when hovering over the Inspector while State Machine is opened
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case_1307535"
2. In the Project Window select "Cube"
3. Double click to open it in the Animator window
4. Double click on "New StateMachine"
5. Hover over the Inspector window
Expected results: Nothing changes in the Inspector window
Actual results: Information about the State Machine disappears in the Inspector
Reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.19f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a3
- The video is in the edit field
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- [Vulkan] Release memory after deleting image
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode