Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Animator] OnStateMove is called twice for a state at the end of transition to self
1) Open attached project and scene
2) Open Animator window for following the states
3) Pause and Play the scene, then start stepping over frames
4) At fixedTime 0.7 the transition is interrupted by the transition from state Run to jump_single.
5) At fixedTime 0.88 transition to state jump_single ends and OnStateMove is called for this frame.
Expected: OnStateMove is called once
Actual: It is called twice
Reproduced in 5.6.0a4, 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Not reproduced in 5.6.0a1, 5.5.3p1, 5.5.0f3
In 5.6.0a3, all console output disappeared
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material properly
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked