Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[Animator] OnStateMove is called twice for a state at the end of transition to self
1) Open attached project and scene
2) Open Animator window for following the states
3) Pause and Play the scene, then start stepping over frames
4) At fixedTime 0.7 the transition is interrupted by the transition from state Run to jump_single.
5) At fixedTime 0.88 transition to state jump_single ends and OnStateMove is called for this frame.
Expected: OnStateMove is called once
Actual: It is called twice
Reproduced in 5.6.0a4, 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Not reproduced in 5.6.0a1, 5.5.3p1, 5.5.0f3
In 5.6.0a3, all console output disappeared
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted