Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[Animator] OnStateMove is called twice for a state at the end of transition to self
1) Open attached project and scene
2) Open Animator window for following the states
3) Pause and Play the scene, then start stepping over frames
4) At fixedTime 0.7 the transition is interrupted by the transition from state Run to jump_single.
5) At fixedTime 0.88 transition to state jump_single ends and OnStateMove is called for this frame.
Expected: OnStateMove is called once
Actual: It is called twice
Reproduced in 5.6.0a4, 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Not reproduced in 5.6.0a1, 5.5.3p1, 5.5.0f3
In 5.6.0a3, all console output disappeared
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)