Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[Animator] First frame of animator isn't updated by PlayableGraph after being instantiated
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Open TestScene.unity
3. Play the scene
4. Press respawn from the GUI
- observe that the character will be in it's bind pose for one frame before updating to the first frame of the animation
Expected result: character should not be in it's bind pose for one frame before updating to the first frame of the animation
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a1, 2017.3.1p1, 2017.2.1p3, 2017.1.3p1
Not reproduced in: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone