Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
Animator.Play/CrossFade doesn't trigger event at 0F during CrossFade
1) Open attached project and "test" scene
2) Play on Editor and press "issue repro" button.
Expected: Animation event is triggered twice ( sound is played twice)
Actual: Animation event is triggered once ( sound is played once)
During the transition, Animator.Play/CrossFade doesn't trigger animationClip's event at 0F.
If animationClip's event is located after 1F, the event will be executed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Symbolink Sources option broke for Android
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is inconsistent when Reload Scene is disabled in Configurable Play Mode
- Spam in console when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment