Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
Animator.Play/CrossFade doesn't trigger event at 0F during CrossFade
1) Open attached project and "test" scene
2) Play on Editor and press "issue repro" button.
Expected: Animation event is triggered twice ( sound is played twice)
Actual: Animation event is triggered once ( sound is played once)
During the transition, Animator.Play/CrossFade doesn't trigger animationClip's event at 0F.
If animationClip's event is located after 1F, the event will be executed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Character Controller's change of position in OnCharacterControllerHit is ignored
- [Oculus | Singlepass] View in headset renders upside down IN headset/compositor mirror with Oculus/Singlepass
- Surface Shader bug: #pragma hardware_tier_variants generates corrupt UV's
- [VideoImporter] Video files moved from StreamingAssets to Assets folder shows MovieTexture importer settings
- Render texture is mirrored when Camera's Clear Flags are set to Don't Clear