Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
Animator.Play/CrossFade doesn't trigger event at 0F during CrossFade
1) Open attached project and "test" scene
2) Play on Editor and press "issue repro" button.
Expected: Animation event is triggered twice ( sound is played twice)
Actual: Animation event is triggered once ( sound is played once)
During the transition, Animator.Play/CrossFade doesn't trigger animationClip's event at 0F.
If animationClip's event is located after 1F, the event will be executed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes