Search Issue Tracker
Animator.Play/CrossFade doesn't trigger event at 0F during CrossFade
Animator.Play/CrossFade doesn't trigger event at 0F during CrossFade.
During the transition, Animator.Play/CrossFade doesn't trigger animationClip's event at 0F.
If animationClip's event is located after 1F, the event will be executed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Wrong depth texture when using SetTargetBuffers when anti-aliasing is higher than 1
- .NET 4.6 EqualityComparer.Equals yields different results from .NET 3.5 on UnityEngine.Object
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector