Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
Animator.Play/CrossFade doesn't trigger event at 0F during CrossFade
1) Open attached project and "test" scene
2) Play on Editor and press "issue repro" button.
Expected: Animation event is triggered twice ( sound is played twice)
Actual: Animation event is triggered once ( sound is played once)
During the transition, Animator.Play/CrossFade doesn't trigger animationClip's event at 0F.
If animationClip's event is located after 1F, the event will be executed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- UI Image Maskable property not recognized by EventSystem when using RectMask2D
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications