Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
Animator.Play/CrossFade doesn't trigger event at 0F during CrossFade
1) Open attached project and "test" scene
2) Play on Editor and press "issue repro" button.
Expected: Animation event is triggered twice ( sound is played twice)
Actual: Animation event is triggered once ( sound is played once)
During the transition, Animator.Play/CrossFade doesn't trigger animationClip's event at 0F.
If animationClip's event is located after 1F, the event will be executed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts