Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
Animator Component causes "Assertion failed on expression: 'index < m_ScaleCount'" messages when in Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "AnimatorAssertions.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe the Console Window
Expected result: no assertions in the Console Window
Actual result: error messages "Assertion failed on expression: 'index < m_ScaleCount'" populate the Console Window
Reproducible with: 2018.3.10f1, 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.2.0a9, 2019.2.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a8
Note: the animations seem to be still working correctly. Error messages stop being printed when the Animator Component is disabled
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform