Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
Animator Component causes "Assertion failed on expression: 'index < m_ScaleCount'" messages when in Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "AnimatorAssertions.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe the Console Window
Expected result: no assertions in the Console Window
Actual result: error messages "Assertion failed on expression: 'index < m_ScaleCount'" populate the Console Window
Reproducible with: 2018.3.10f1, 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.2.0a9, 2019.2.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a8
Note: the animations seem to be still working correctly. Error messages stop being printed when the Animator Component is disabled
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio