Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
[Animator] BlendTree Parameters slider value is stuck at 0 when trying to move the slider
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "blendTreeRepro"
2. In the Project window, open the Animation controller "openMe" (Assets/openMe.controller)
3. In the Animator window, select the transition between "anim" and "Blend Tree"
4. In the Inspector window, click "BlendTree Parameters" and move the "Blend" slider
Expected result: The Blend slider can be moved
Actual result: The Blend slider cannot be moved
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a3, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration
- Label with Dynamic Color is not getting Playmode tint in the UI Builder window
- Error "Could not create asset from Packages/com.unity.postprocessing/PostProcessing" when adding Post Processing package via Git URL for the first time