Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Animator added while creating new animation isn't saved and is missing after scene is reopened
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Create new scene and save it as "repro"
3. Add empty game object
4. Select it and open animation window
5. Create new animation
6. Save scene "repro" using ctrl+s
7. Reopen scene "repro"
8. Select game object that was created in step 3
9. Notice that it has no Animator component attached
Workaround: Attach animator manually after scene is reopened.
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1
Reproduced with: 5.3.2p4, 5.4.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fields are not focused correctly when using UI Builder
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration