Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Animator added while creating new animation isn't saved and is missing after scene is reopened
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Create new scene and save it as "repro"
3. Add empty game object
4. Select it and open animation window
5. Create new animation
6. Save scene "repro" using ctrl+s
7. Reopen scene "repro"
8. Select game object that was created in step 3
9. Notice that it has no Animator component attached
Workaround: Attach animator manually after scene is reopened.
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1
Reproduced with: 5.3.2p4, 5.4.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated
- Input.mousePosition flickers in the Game view while in the Play mode when playing in Fullscreen on the second monitor
- AssetDatabase.FindAssets behaviour is bugged when using filters as of 2021.3.14
- [Android] Player crashes on null pointer dereference when a VideoPlayer played from URL is stopped