Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Animator added while creating new animation isn't saved and is missing after scene is reopened
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Create new scene and save it as "repro"
3. Add empty game object
4. Select it and open animation window
5. Create new animation
6. Save scene "repro" using ctrl+s
7. Reopen scene "repro"
8. Select game object that was created in step 3
9. Notice that it has no Animator component attached
Workaround: Attach animator manually after scene is reopened.
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1
Reproduced with: 5.3.2p4, 5.4.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] VFX graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- The Rotation of Child GameObject with the Interpolating RigidBody is set to a random number when changing the Rotation of Parent GameObject
- [Shader Graph] Shader graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- [Android] QosService.Instance.GetSortedMultiplayQosResultsAsync crashes Player when it's built
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player is not killed when using xkill command