Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Animator added while creating new animation isn't saved and is missing after scene is reopened
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Create new scene and save it as "repro"
3. Add empty game object
4. Select it and open animation window
5. Create new animation
6. Save scene "repro" using ctrl+s
7. Reopen scene "repro"
8. Select game object that was created in step 3
9. Notice that it has no Animator component attached
Workaround: Attach animator manually after scene is reopened.
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1
Reproduced with: 5.3.2p4, 5.4.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DragAndDrop state is not cleanup after a drag
- [SRP] Shadow culling ignores Lens Shift setting on Camera
- Output Texture's RGB values are slightly different from the source PNG image when using Texture2D.EncodeToPNG function
- [Android] Accessing any class/instance member with an "AggressiveInlining" attribute will cause a crash
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC