Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
AnimationUtility.GetKeyLeftTangentMode and friends are not thread safe
AnimationUtility.GetKeyLeftTangentMode is missing the [ThreadSafe] attribute, as are the related set methods and right methods.
The rest of AnimationCurve is defined as ThreadSafe, and this used to be thread safe until the old way of accessing it was made obsolete in favour of these new bindings (AnimationCurve.tangentMode)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface