Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
AnimationUtility.GetKeyLeftTangentMode and friends are not thread safe
AnimationUtility.GetKeyLeftTangentMode is missing the [ThreadSafe] attribute, as are the related set methods and right methods.
The rest of AnimationCurve is defined as ThreadSafe, and this used to be thread safe until the old way of accessing it was made obsolete in favour of these new bindings (AnimationCurve.tangentMode)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property