Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
AnimationUtility.GetKeyLeftTangentMode and friends are not thread safe
AnimationUtility.GetKeyLeftTangentMode is missing the [ThreadSafe] attribute, as are the related set methods and right methods.
The rest of AnimationCurve is defined as ThreadSafe, and this used to be thread safe until the old way of accessing it was made obsolete in favour of these new bindings (AnimationCurve.tangentMode)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect