Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
AnimationUtility.GetKeyLeftTangentMode and friends are not thread safe
AnimationUtility.GetKeyLeftTangentMode is missing the [ThreadSafe] attribute, as are the related set methods and right methods.
The rest of AnimationCurve is defined as ThreadSafe, and this used to be thread safe until the old way of accessing it was made obsolete in favour of these new bindings (AnimationCurve.tangentMode)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces
- Constantly creating and destroying CharacterController component causes a memory leak
- Memory usage 20GB when importing Common USS stylesheets
- Custom built DLL's scripts which have classes derived from UIBehaviour cannot be added as a component after deleting Library
- WebGL WaitForSeconds works incorrectly on low fps