Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
AnimationUtility.GetKeyLeftTangentMode and friends are not thread safe
AnimationUtility.GetKeyLeftTangentMode is missing the [ThreadSafe] attribute, as are the related set methods and right methods.
The rest of AnimationCurve is defined as ThreadSafe, and this used to be thread safe until the old way of accessing it was made obsolete in favour of these new bindings (AnimationCurve.tangentMode)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shader Compiler] Compute shader errors when Caching Preprocessor in turned on
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI