Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.0.0
Fixed in 5.1.1, 7.0.4, 8.0.1
Found in [Package]
[2D Animation][IK] IK Targets are off when previewing in the Animation Window
When playing an animation clip in the Animation Window's preview mode, which is animating transforms, and the hierarchy contains IK Solvers, the result viewed in the scene view does not look the same as if the animation is played in Play Mode. Scrubbing the preview in the Animation Window yields the same result as playing the animation in Play Mode.
The issue can be reproduced with the following 2D Animation packages:
5.0.10 (Unity 2020.3), 7.0.3 (Unity 2021.2) & 8.0.0-pre.4 (Unity 2022.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform