Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.0.0
Fixed in 5.1.1, 7.0.4, 8.0.1
Found in [Package]
[2D Animation][IK] IK Targets are off when previewing in the Animation Window
When playing an animation clip in the Animation Window's preview mode, which is animating transforms, and the hierarchy contains IK Solvers, the result viewed in the scene view does not look the same as if the animation is played in Play Mode. Scrubbing the preview in the Animation Window yields the same result as playing the animation in Play Mode.
The issue can be reproduced with the following 2D Animation packages:
5.0.10 (Unity 2020.3), 7.0.3 (Unity 2021.2) & 8.0.0-pre.4 (Unity 2022.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “RegisterCallback<KeyUpEvent>” and “RegisterCallback<KeyDownEvent>“ callbacks are not called when pressing keys in a UI Toolkit window
- [VFX Graph] Use base color map set to none after material change in output
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
- Cannot archive build for iOS using Xcode 13.3 when the project is built on a Windows machine