Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.0.0
Fixed in 5.1.1, 7.0.4, 8.0.1
Found in [Package]
[2D Animation][IK] IK Targets are off when previewing in the Animation Window
When playing an animation clip in the Animation Window's preview mode, which is animating transforms, and the hierarchy contains IK Solvers, the result viewed in the scene view does not look the same as if the animation is played in Play Mode. Scrubbing the preview in the Animation Window yields the same result as playing the animation in Play Mode.
The issue can be reproduced with the following 2D Animation packages:
5.0.10 (Unity 2020.3), 7.0.3 (Unity 2021.2) & 8.0.0-pre.4 (Unity 2022.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved