Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Animations lagging, sometimes text.GetComponent<UnityEngine.UI.Text> not being showed
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project 'case_821319.7z.deletethis.unsafe' and open in Unity.
2) Press Play.
3) Clock on white squares(buttons).
Note: Animation sometimes lagging, sometimes text.GetComponent<UnityEngine.UI.Text> not being showed.
Expected result:(see attached gif 'expected.gif').
Actual result: (see attached gif 'actual.gif').
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b21, 5.4.0p1, 5.5.0a5
Not reproduced with: 5.3.6p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player
- Creating material variant produces errors if there is no Materials folder