Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Animations lagging, sometimes text.GetComponent<UnityEngine.UI.Text> not being showed
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project 'case_821319.7z.deletethis.unsafe' and open in Unity.
2) Press Play.
3) Clock on white squares(buttons).
Note: Animation sometimes lagging, sometimes text.GetComponent<UnityEngine.UI.Text> not being showed.
Expected result:(see attached gif 'expected.gif').
Actual result: (see attached gif 'actual.gif').
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b21, 5.4.0p1, 5.5.0a5
Not reproduced with: 5.3.6p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LightingData for additively loaded scenes baked together is much bigger than for a single scene with same geometry
- [DrawMeshInstancedIndirect] ComputeBuffer set to MaterialPropertyBlock doesn't take effect when drawing a mesh
- MergePrefabInstance crash when reimporting assets from Assets Store
- 100% reproducible crash on drag and drop on Windows
- Physics2D.Distance returns incorrect distance between colliders