Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Animations lagging, sometimes text.GetComponent<UnityEngine.UI.Text> not being showed
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project 'case_821319.7z.deletethis.unsafe' and open in Unity.
2) Press Play.
3) Clock on white squares(buttons).
Note: Animation sometimes lagging, sometimes text.GetComponent<UnityEngine.UI.Text> not being showed.
Expected result:(see attached gif 'expected.gif').
Actual result: (see attached gif 'actual.gif').
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b21, 5.4.0p1, 5.5.0a5
Not reproduced with: 5.3.6p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website