Search Issue Tracker
Incorrect blending with AnimationMixerPlayable and Humanoid rig; model moves around a central point
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play default scene
3. Notice that model in the right (humanoid) is floating and the one in the left (generic) is not
4. It is floating only when 2 inputs are combined in AnimationMixerPlayable
By Design: Humanoid might include feet slipping. However, in 5.4 we will publish AnimatorClipPlayable.applyFootIK, that helps fix the problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Aspect Ratio Fitter's "Fit In Parent" Aspect Mode causes scene to update indefinitely
- DragAndDrop state is not cleanup after a drag
- [SRP] Shadow culling ignores Lens Shift setting on Camera
- Output Texture's RGB values are slightly different from the source PNG image when using Texture2D.EncodeToPNG function
- [Android] Accessing any class/instance member with an "AggressiveInlining" attribute will cause a crash