Search Issue Tracker
Incorrect blending with AnimationMixerPlayable and Humanoid rig; model moves around a central point
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play default scene
3. Notice that model in the right (humanoid) is floating and the one in the left (generic) is not
4. It is floating only when 2 inputs are combined in AnimationMixerPlayable
By Design: Humanoid might include feet slipping. However, in 5.4 we will publish AnimatorClipPlayable.applyFootIK, that helps fix the problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete