Search Issue Tracker
Incorrect blending with AnimationMixerPlayable and Humanoid rig; model moves around a central point
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play default scene
3. Notice that model in the right (humanoid) is floating and the one in the left (generic) is not
4. It is floating only when 2 inputs are combined in AnimationMixerPlayable
By Design: Humanoid might include feet slipping. However, in 5.4 we will publish AnimatorClipPlayable.applyFootIK, that helps fix the problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed