Search Issue Tracker
Incorrect blending with AnimationMixerPlayable and Humanoid rig; model moves around a central point
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play default scene
3. Notice that model in the right (humanoid) is floating and the one in the left (generic) is not
4. It is floating only when 2 inputs are combined in AnimationMixerPlayable
By Design: Humanoid might include feet slipping. However, in 5.4 we will publish AnimatorClipPlayable.applyFootIK, that helps fix the problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Test Framework] Test Runner prevents interaction with the pause button when "Debug.Break" is used in a test
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes