Search Issue Tracker
Incorrect blending with AnimationMixerPlayable and Humanoid rig; model moves around a central point
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play default scene
3. Notice that model in the right (humanoid) is floating and the one in the left (generic) is not
4. It is floating only when 2 inputs are combined in AnimationMixerPlayable
By Design: Humanoid might include feet slipping. However, in 5.4 we will publish AnimatorClipPlayable.applyFootIK, that helps fix the problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar