Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
AnimationEvent is triggered multiple times
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Load the scene "SampleScene.unity"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Press the A key
- Note how sometimes when the Archer character fires their bow, there are multiple instances of text displayed at a time, even though there should only be one
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b14.3668, 2020.2.3f1, 2020.3.4f1, 2021.1.3f1, 2021.2.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Lit/Unlit particles are not compiled with new ShaderGraph integration
- Terrain is not affected by Environmental Lighting when Draw Instanced is turned on
- UI Toolkit: Gaps between VisualElements with Grow 1, when scaled with "Scale With Screen Size"
- Scrollbar does not appear in ScrollView when flex-grow of TextField is set to 1
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "DisconnectGtkSignal(void*, GtkCallbackResponse (*)(), void*)" when opening floating windows