Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[AnimationCurve] Inspector doesn't revert Animation Curve field appearance after exiting play mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "Curve Test Scene"
3. In hierarchy, select "Cuver Test" GO
4. Run and stop scene using keyboard shortcut ctrl+p. It's important that GO is always selected
5. Click on Animation Curve field to open Curve editor
6. Notice that inspector field and curve in curve editor do not match
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1
Reproduced with: 5.3.4p1, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.