Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[AnimationCurve] Inspector doesn't revert Animation Curve field appearance after exiting play mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "Curve Test Scene"
3. In hierarchy, select "Cuver Test" GO
4. Run and stop scene using keyboard shortcut ctrl+p. It's important that GO is always selected
5. Click on Animation Curve field to open Curve editor
6. Notice that inspector field and curve in curve editor do not match
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1
Reproduced with: 5.3.4p1, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- RectMask2D masks a child game object even if it is in the boundaries.
- [UI] Tiled Image stretches sprite borders in Tight mesh mode
- Child UI elements in parent Canvas cannot be configured after changing their Anchor preset and previewing it
- [iOS] Audio playback doesn't start immediately after resuming an app
- Can't install Unity 2017.1.0a1 on Windows 10 (Error: Unity requires Windows7 or later!)