Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[AnimationCurve] Inspector doesn't revert Animation Curve field appearance after exiting play mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "Curve Test Scene"
3. In hierarchy, select "Cuver Test" GO
4. Run and stop scene using keyboard shortcut ctrl+p. It's important that GO is always selected
5. Click on Animation Curve field to open Curve editor
6. Notice that inspector field and curve in curve editor do not match
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1
Reproduced with: 5.3.4p1, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default