Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[AnimationCurve] Inspector doesn't revert Animation Curve field appearance after exiting play mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "Curve Test Scene"
3. In hierarchy, select "Cuver Test" GO
4. Run and stop scene using keyboard shortcut ctrl+p. It's important that GO is always selected
5. Click on Animation Curve field to open Curve editor
6. Notice that inspector field and curve in curve editor do not match
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1
Reproduced with: 5.3.4p1, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website