Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[AnimationCurve] Inspector doesn't revert Animation Curve field appearance after exiting play mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "Curve Test Scene"
3. In hierarchy, select "Cuver Test" GO
4. Run and stop scene using keyboard shortcut ctrl+p. It's important that GO is always selected
5. Click on Animation Curve field to open Curve editor
6. Notice that inspector field and curve in curve editor do not match
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1
Reproduced with: 5.3.4p1, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected