Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[AnimationCurve] Edit key option clamps time to 0 and as a result doesn't allow negative values to be entered
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Curve Test Scene"
3. In hierarchy select "Curve Test" and click on "Animation Curve" field to open Curve editor
4. Drag key to negative time value and click "Edit Key..."
5. Set time to negative value and press enter
6. Notice that time gets clamped to 0
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.6p1, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Builder - Transitions on elements with hover are only applied the first time hover occurs
- Unity drains raw input message queue before Rewired can process each event, making it miss some
- Old input system misses some mouse movement if the new input system is also enabled
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Thumbnails in a Project window get darker after reimporting assets