Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[AnimationCurve] Edit key option clamps time to 0 and as a result doesn't allow negative values to be entered
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Curve Test Scene"
3. In hierarchy select "Curve Test" and click on "Animation Curve" field to open Curve editor
4. Drag key to negative time value and click "Edit Key..."
5. Set time to negative value and press enter
6. Notice that time gets clamped to 0
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.6p1, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button