Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[AnimationCurve] Edit key option clamps time to 0 and as a result doesn't allow negative values to be entered
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Curve Test Scene"
3. In hierarchy select "Curve Test" and click on "Animation Curve" field to open Curve editor
4. Drag key to negative time value and click "Edit Key..."
5. Set time to negative value and press enter
6. Notice that time gets clamped to 0
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.6p1, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode