Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[AnimationCurve] Edit key option clamps time to 0 and as a result doesn't allow negative values to be entered
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Curve Test Scene"
3. In hierarchy select "Curve Test" and click on "Animation Curve" field to open Curve editor
4. Drag key to negative time value and click "Edit Key..."
5. Set time to negative value and press enter
6. Notice that time gets clamped to 0
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.6p1, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade
- [Lighting] Infinitely shown error after assigning 2D texture to cubemap property of reflection probe
- Unity Crashes when importing a prefab containing missing nested prefab
- Profile Analyzer - top marker bar doesn't match calls list
- Polygon Collider 2D's "Edit Collider" button breaks if multiple inspectors are open