Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[AnimationCurve] Edit key option clamps time to 0 and as a result doesn't allow negative values to be entered
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Curve Test Scene"
3. In hierarchy select "Curve Test" and click on "Animation Curve" field to open Curve editor
4. Drag key to negative time value and click "Edit Key..."
5. Set time to negative value and press enter
6. Notice that time gets clamped to 0
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.6p1, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block