Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Unable to change Animation window values by dragging when values were changed beforehand via Inspector window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project in "1382193_case.zip"
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Select the "Cube" object
4. Open the Animation window and toggle "Preview"
5. In the Inspector window change any Transform value by dragging
6. In the Animation window try changing any Transform value by dragging
Expected result: Animation window values are changing by dragging
Actual result: Animation window values are not changing by dragging
Reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.3f1, 2022.1.0a16
- Able to change values by dragging when selecting a different time point in the timeline view
- Not reproducible while in keyframe recording mode
- Not reproducible if values are typed in in the Inspector window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied