Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Unable to change Animation window values by dragging when values were changed beforehand via Inspector window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project in "1382193_case.zip"
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Select the "Cube" object
4. Open the Animation window and toggle "Preview"
5. In the Inspector window change any Transform value by dragging
6. In the Animation window try changing any Transform value by dragging
Expected result: Animation window values are changing by dragging
Actual result: Animation window values are not changing by dragging
Reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.3f1, 2022.1.0a16
- Able to change values by dragging when selecting a different time point in the timeline view
- Not reproducible while in keyframe recording mode
- Not reproducible if values are typed in in the Inspector window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh