Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Unable to change Animation window values by dragging when values were changed beforehand via Inspector window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project in "1382193_case.zip"
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Select the "Cube" object
4. Open the Animation window and toggle "Preview"
5. In the Inspector window change any Transform value by dragging
6. In the Animation window try changing any Transform value by dragging
Expected result: Animation window values are changing by dragging
Actual result: Animation window values are not changing by dragging
Reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.3f1, 2022.1.0a16
- Able to change values by dragging when selecting a different time point in the timeline view
- Not reproducible while in keyframe recording mode
- Not reproducible if values are typed in in the Inspector window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU