Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2022.2.X
Unable to change Animation window values by dragging when values were changed beforehand via Inspector window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project in "1382193_case.zip"
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Select the "Cube" object
4. Open the Animation window and toggle "Preview"
5. In the Inspector window change any Transform value by dragging
6. In the Animation window try changing any Transform value by dragging
Expected result: Animation window values are changing by dragging
Actual result: Animation window values are not changing by dragging
Reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.3f1, 2022.1.0a16
- Able to change values by dragging when selecting a different time point in the timeline view
- Not reproducible while in keyframe recording mode
- Not reproducible if values are typed in in the Inspector window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device
- TerrainData.AwakeFromLoad takes around 13-19 ms after loading a Terrain from an asset bundle