Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Animation window shows parent Animations for Child elements when parent has Animator component and children do not
Conditions for reproducing the issue: parent object with Animator component, child objects without Animator or with Animation Component
1. Open attached project
2. Parent Sphere and Capsule objects to Cube
3. Open Animation window
4. In Hierarchy window keep selecting the three mentioned objects one by one
Expected: when child object is selected, appropriate animation is shown in Animation window
Actual: when child object is selected, parent's animation is shown
Reproduced in: 2017.4.13f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project