Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Animation window shows parent Animations for Child elements when parent has Animator component and children do not
Conditions for reproducing the issue: parent object with Animator component, child objects without Animator or with Animation Component
1. Open attached project
2. Parent Sphere and Capsule objects to Cube
3. Open Animation window
4. In Hierarchy window keep selecting the three mentioned objects one by one
Expected: when child object is selected, appropriate animation is shown in Animation window
Actual: when child object is selected, parent's animation is shown
Reproduced in: 2017.4.13f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website