Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Animation Window icons are pixelated on HiDPI screens
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Find a HiDPI Moinitor
2. Open any Unity Project
3. Open Animation Window
4. Select some Game Object, hit "Create Animation" button in the Animation Window
5. Add some properties (e.g. the transform position or scale
6. Add Animation Events
Expected: all icons shown in this view look smooth on HiDPI monitors
Actual: Pixelated Icons for
- Frame Transport Icons (back and forth arrows)
- Filter By Selection Icon
- Add Key Frame Icon
- Add Event Icon
- Event Icon in Animation Timeline
- Key Frame Icon in Dopesheet view
- The oval or diamond shaped icons on the drop-down buttons to the right of every property in the hierarchy of properties.
Reproduces on: 2020.2.0a17, 2019.4.1f1
The Frame Transport Icons are the same as used in the Profiler Window so that window is affected as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject icon disappears when selecting the GameObject
- [Android] Maximum deltaTime is reached when opening an app from the background
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.