Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
Animation window freezes when user selects animation event
1) Open the attached project and load 'Main' scene
2) Select the game object Kirby->Sprite.
3) Go to the Animation tab.
4) Choose the clip 'ExhaleStar'
5) Click on the animation event. Notice that Animation tab freezes along with a part of editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- Modifying Rigidbody2D.position doesn't stop interpolation when called during the FixedUpdate callback.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac