Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5
Animation window freezes when user selects animation event
1) Open the attached project and load 'Main' scene
2) Select the game object Kirby->Sprite.
3) Go to the Animation tab.
4) Choose the clip 'ExhaleStar'
5) Click on the animation event. Notice that Animation tab freezes along with a part of editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once
- Added Asset changes are lost in Unity Collaborate when renaming new Assets with Asset Import Pipeline V2 enabled
- [iOS] Debug .pdb files are added to iOS release builds
- UnityLinker strips classes used with the SerializeReference attribute