Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5
Animation window freezes when user selects animation event
1) Open the attached project and load 'Main' scene
2) Select the game object Kirby->Sprite.
3) Go to the Animation tab.
4) Choose the clip 'ExhaleStar'
5) Click on the animation event. Notice that Animation tab freezes along with a part of editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file