Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.2
Found in [Package]
Animation window Curves are not updated immediately when changing them in Timeline window
1. Open attached project "1213937" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Make sure the Animation and Timeline windows are open side by side.
3. In the Hierarchy, select the "Cube" object.
4. In the Timeline, start recording the Animation Track and double-click on it to open it in the Animation window
5. Make sure Curves mode is selected in the Animation window and Curves view is shown in the Timeline window
6. In the Timeline window, move one of the Curves
Expected result: Curves are immediately updated in the Animation window
Actual result: Curves are updated in the Animation window after hovering over it
Reproducible with:2019.1.0a10, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a22
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.1.0a9
Reproducible with package versions: 0.0.0, 1.0.0, 1.1.0, 1.2.6, 1.3.0-preview.6
Note: Curves are updated immediately in the Timeline window when changing them in the Animation window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows 11] Package Manager Features are displayed incorrectly after moving the mouse
- Android Install Location changes when Exporting Project
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script