Search Issue Tracker
[Animation] The mute keyword is clipped in the Transition Inspector
In the Animation, the "Mute" keyword is clipped in the Transition Inspector only when the display resolution set to 125% or more. Refer to the attached screenshot.
Note: Working fine when the display resolution set to 100%
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project > Create a Cube game object.
2. Windows > Animation > Animation > Click on Create button.
3. Windows > Animation > Animator > Select Cube > Animator > New Transition > Inspector
4. Observe the "Mute" keyword is clipped in the Transition Inspector.
"Mute" keyword is clipped in the Transition Inspector.
"Mute" keyword should not get clipped.
2020.2.0a18, 2020.1.0b16, 2019.4.5f1, 2019.3.15f1
Environment: Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first