Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Presets] Texts are getting clipped when Animationstate preset is created
Texts are clipping and overlapping with the input field and checkboxes in AnimationState preset.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select "Animatorstate" preset in the project window.
Texts are clipping and overlapping with the input field and checkboxes.
Texts should not be clipped and overlapped with the input field and checkboxes.
2019.3.0a6, 2019.2.0b6, 2018.3.9f1, 2018.1.0f2.
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player
- Creating material variant produces errors if there is no Materials folder