Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Presets] Texts are getting clipped when Animationstate preset is created
Texts are clipping and overlapping with the input field and checkboxes in AnimationState preset.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select "Animatorstate" preset in the project window.
Texts are clipping and overlapping with the input field and checkboxes.
Texts should not be clipped and overlapped with the input field and checkboxes.
2019.3.0a6, 2019.2.0b6, 2018.3.9f1, 2018.1.0f2.
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2d][Sprite Import] Specific Sprite seems to be cutoff when added into the scene
- Need to update the Application icon
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Material Preview Icons don't represent the Material accurately when a Scene is saved