Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Presets] Texts are getting clipped when Animationstate preset is created
Texts are clipping and overlapping with the input field and checkboxes in AnimationState preset.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select "Animatorstate" preset in the project window.
Texts are clipping and overlapping with the input field and checkboxes.
Texts should not be clipped and overlapped with the input field and checkboxes.
2019.3.0a6, 2019.2.0b6, 2018.3.9f1, 2018.1.0f2.
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour