Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Presets] Texts are getting clipped when Animationstate preset is created
Texts are clipping and overlapping with the input field and checkboxes in AnimationState preset.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select "Animatorstate" preset in the project window.
Texts are clipping and overlapping with the input field and checkboxes.
Texts should not be clipped and overlapped with the input field and checkboxes.
2019.3.0a6, 2019.2.0b6, 2018.3.9f1, 2018.1.0f2.
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Android build fails when targeting SDK 31 and using Build-Tools 31.0.0
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Colors are not dilated on the edges when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker