Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Presets] Texts are getting clipped when Animationstate preset is created
Texts are clipping and overlapping with the input field and checkboxes in AnimationState preset.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select "Animatorstate" preset in the project window.
Texts are clipping and overlapping with the input field and checkboxes.
Texts should not be clipped and overlapped with the input field and checkboxes.
2019.3.0a6, 2019.2.0b6, 2018.3.9f1, 2018.1.0f2.
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Player crashes on iOS 16 devices when “UnityFramework.framework” is added in “Link Binary With Libraries”
- Crash on BurstCompilerService::CompileAsync when opening project
- Shader MatrixArray assigns an Identity Matrix only to the first element when it is supposed to do so on all of them
- [Hololens 2] GameObjects with an ARAnchor attached are deleted when disabled
- AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() is unable to find Transform when entering Play Mode