Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Animation Sprite is still visible in the Scene after Undo
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "Untitled" scene
3. Select several sprites from the Project window
4. Drag and drop them into the scene all at once
5. After animation file is created and a new game object is created in the Hierarchy, undo the operations by pressing "ctrl + z" keys
Desired outcome: After Undo operation the Sprite is removed along with the associated Game Object.
Actual result: After Undo operation the Game Object is destroyed, but the Sprite is still present.
Note: When the reproduction steps are performed on a single sprite (without creating an animation), the sprite is removed with Undo operation correctly.
Note: The sprite of non-existent Game Object also appears in the Build.
Reproduced with 5.4.5p3, 5.5.1f1, 5.5.4p1, 5.6.0b10, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0b1
Not reproduced with 5.3.8f2, 5.6.0b3, 5.6.0b9
Regression introduced in 5.6.0b10
Fixed in: 2017.2.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Video won't play at start of scene
- Material error appears when changing Atlas Render Mode for fonts
- Editor throws a console error every time the layout it reset
- Crash on physx::NpShapeManager::findSceneQueryData when entering Play Mode
- Single RenderTexture leak when scattering texture using ScatterAlphamap/EndPaintHeightmap