Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
Animation Sprite is still visible in the Scene after Undo
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "Untitled" scene
3. Select several sprites from the Project window
4. Drag and drop them into the scene all at once
5. After animation file is created and a new game object is created in the Hierarchy, undo the operations by pressing "ctrl + z" keys
Desired outcome: After Undo operation the Sprite is removed along with the associated Game Object.
Actual result: After Undo operation the Game Object is destroyed, but the Sprite is still present.
Note: When the reproduction steps are performed on a single sprite (without creating an animation), the sprite is removed with Undo operation correctly.
Note: The sprite of non-existent Game Object also appears in the Build.
Reproduced with 5.4.5p3, 5.5.1f1, 5.5.4p1, 5.6.0b10, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0b1
Not reproduced with 5.3.8f2, 5.6.0b3, 5.6.0b9
Regression introduced in 5.6.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData
- Linear Color Space cause Icons to become darker in Project Window then Terrain texture is set