Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Animation Rigging with Humanoid rig: MultiAim constraint moving the animator's parent node
Humanoid retargeting introduces offsets when using Animation C# Jobs.
This can be reproduced with a nested humanoid character for which
parent transform has an offset.
1. Open attached project "HumanoidShift".
2. Open scene "Test".
3. Press Play.
Actual: Character SM_Character_Female_01 is offset by 1 unit at every evaluation.
Expected: Character SM_Character_Female_01 should not be offset.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Enlighten] Worker thread related message is printed in the log regardless of realtime GI being enabled or not
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Broken link in HDRP manual