Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Animation Rigging with Humanoid rig: MultiAim constraint moving the animator's parent node
Humanoid retargeting introduces offsets when using Animation C# Jobs.
This can be reproduced with a nested humanoid character for which
parent transform has an offset.
1. Open attached project "HumanoidShift".
2. Open scene "Test".
3. Press Play.
Actual: Character SM_Character_Female_01 is offset by 1 unit at every evaluation.
Expected: Character SM_Character_Female_01 should not be offset.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project
- [M1][Rosetta] Crackling sound when Editor is compiling
- Large delay on SoundHandle.Instance.Destructor when disabling AudioSource