Search Issue Tracker
Animation Rigging with Humanoid rig: MultiAim constraint moving the animator's parent node
Humanoid retargeting introduces offsets when using Animation C# Jobs.
This can be reproduced with a nested humanoid character for which
parent transform has an offset.
1. import a 3D model (i used the "SM_Character_Female_01" from the "starter kit synty studios" ,the first search result on the asset store) on the project.
2. put the model to Humanoid and create the avatar definition
3. create an empty gameobject. let's call it "heroineParent".
4. Reset the transform of that "heroineParent" we just created.
5. on the Z axis, put a positive value, this will make the object go in the Z axis
6. put the 3D model you imported earlier into the scene as a child of the "HeroineParent".
7. create a rig builder on the added model root (it should have the animator component), lets call that gameobject "the heroine" from now on.
8.Uncheck root motion on "the heroine" animator component.
9. create an empty child gameobject of "the heroine" and call it "RigLayer".
10. add a new rig component to that "RigLayer".
11. create an empty children to that "RigLayer"
12. on that children add a component "Multi-Aim Constraint".
13. create an empty children of "the heroine and lets call it "ConstrainedGameobject"
14. back to the gameobject that has our "multi-aim constraint", drag the "ConstrainedGameobject" on the constrained Object Property
15. now add "the heroine" to the source object (or anything else really).
16. reference the "RigLayer" to "the heroine" RigBuilder in the rig layers property
17. press play
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project