Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Animation Rigging with Humanoid rig: MultiAim constraint moving the animator's parent node
Humanoid retargeting introduces offsets when using Animation C# Jobs.
This can be reproduced with a nested humanoid character for which
parent transform has an offset.
1. Open attached project "HumanoidShift".
2. Open scene "Test".
3. Press Play.
Actual: Character SM_Character_Female_01 is offset by 1 unit at every evaluation.
Expected: Character SM_Character_Female_01 should not be offset.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "GeometryBuffersBase::GetRuntimeMemorySize()" after a couple minutes when the Profiler window is open and recording while in Play Mode
- GameObject children move un-accordingly when moving the parent GameObject in the Scene View
- Tags remove option "-" (minus) is active even tag item isn't selected