Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Animation Rigging with Humanoid rig: MultiAim constraint moving the animator's parent node
Humanoid retargeting introduces offsets when using Animation C# Jobs.
This can be reproduced with a nested humanoid character for which
parent transform has an offset.
1. Open attached project "HumanoidShift".
2. Open scene "Test".
3. Press Play.
Actual: Character SM_Character_Female_01 is offset by 1 unit at every evaluation.
Expected: Character SM_Character_Female_01 should not be offset.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version