Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.3.3
Found in [Package]
Animation Rigging package causes unnecessary rotation when using Multi-Aim constraint
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "AnimRigging.zip" and scene "Aim"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Inspect the rotation of 'root' -> 'cannonPivot' GameObject
Expected result: The Z-axis rotation of the "cannonPivot" GameObject should be constrained by Multi-Aim Constraint
Actual result: The Z-axis rotation of the "cannonPivot" GameObject is not constrained by Multi-Aim Constraint
Reproducible with: 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a22
Could not test with: 2017.4, 2018.4 (Animation Rigging not available)
Reproducible with package version: 0.2.5, 0.3.2
Not reproducible with package version: 0.2.3
Turning off the Multi-Aim Constraint for "aimGun" GameObject on the Z-axis fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Terrain Trees snap to random rotations when using a mixture of GPU Instancing and moving the Camera in Play Mode
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs