Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Animation Rigging is not evaluated on Humanoid in Preview mode
Using Animation Rigging on a Humanoid works fine at runtime, but does not evaluate in AW or Timeline Preview mode.
This is expected to work in when using a Humanoid avatar.
- Open attached project
- Open Package Manager…
- “Show preview packages” in Advanced pull-down
- Install “Animation Rigging” package
- Open LegIK scene
- Click the Editor Play (runtime) button
- Select the red IK box in the scene window and move it… leg moves as expected.
- Stop runtime
- Open AW
- With red effector still selected…
- Activate Preview mode
- Move red effector in the scene window…
Bug: leg does not move.
Expected: leg should follow effector exactly like expected runtime result.
This bug is an injection.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version