Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.1
Animation Rig set to Legacy crashes the editor in specific project
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "ReducedRepro.zip"
2. Click on "PandaCupScene_v02" and observe the "Rig" tab
3. Animation Type should be set to "Legacy"
4. Enter play mode and crash
Expected: The animation shouldn't crash the editor
Actual: If the animation type is set to Legacy, Unity crashes on
"0x000000014178D658 (Unity) AnimationBinder::BindCurves
0x0000000141793C9D (Unity) Animation::RebuildStateForEverything
0x0000000141794AA0 (Unity) Animation::SampleInternal
0x0000000141795B01 (Unity) Animation::UpdateAnimation
0x000000014179519D (Unity) Animation::SetVisibleInternal"
Note: The asset preview on the bottom right has to be visible for the crash to happen, meaning you should have "PandaCupScene_v02" still selected when entering play mode
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0b9, 2017.3.1p2, 2017.2.2f1, 2017.1.3p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle