Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[Animation] 'Property window' remains stay open after closing the Animation window
After creating new Animation then during adding a Property, 'Property window' remains to stay open, on closing the Animation window. refer to the attached video
Steps To Repro:
1] Create a new project.
2] Window > Animation >Animation Window
3] Hierarchy > 3D object > Cube
4] Animation > Create New Animation
5] Animation Window > Add Property
6] Close the Animation window
'Property window' remains open after closing the Animation window.
'Property window' should close as soon as the Animation window gets closed.
On clicking anywhere in the Project screen will vanish 'Property window'.
2020.2.0a7, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.1.0a23
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered