Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Animation] 'Property window' remains stay open after closing the Animation window
After creating new Animation then during adding a Property, 'Property window' remains to stay open, on closing the Animation window. refer to the attached video
Steps To Repro:
1] Create a new project.
2] Window > Animation >Animation Window
3] Hierarchy > 3D object > Cube
4] Animation > Create New Animation
5] Animation Window > Add Property
6] Close the Animation window
'Property window' remains open after closing the Animation window.
'Property window' should close as soon as the Animation window gets closed.
On clicking anywhere in the Project screen will vanish 'Property window'.
2020.2.0a7, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.1.0a23
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform