Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[Animation] 'Property window' remains stay open after closing the Animation window
After creating new Animation then during adding a Property, 'Property window' remains to stay open, on closing the Animation window. refer to the attached video
Steps To Repro:
1] Create a new project.
2] Window > Animation >Animation Window
3] Hierarchy > 3D object > Cube
4] Animation > Create New Animation
5] Animation Window > Add Property
6] Close the Animation window
'Property window' remains open after closing the Animation window.
'Property window' should close as soon as the Animation window gets closed.
On clicking anywhere in the Project screen will vanish 'Property window'.
2020.2.0a7, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.1.0a23
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- "Can't destroy Transform component" Error is thrown when closing a scene that contains a DontSave Prefab with a Child
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property