Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[Animation] 'Property window' remains stay open after closing the Animation window
After creating new Animation then during adding a Property, 'Property window' remains to stay open, on closing the Animation window. refer to the attached video
Steps To Repro:
1] Create a new project.
2] Window > Animation >Animation Window
3] Hierarchy > 3D object > Cube
4] Animation > Create New Animation
5] Animation Window > Add Property
6] Close the Animation window
'Property window' remains open after closing the Animation window.
'Property window' should close as soon as the Animation window gets closed.
On clicking anywhere in the Project screen will vanish 'Property window'.
2020.2.0a7, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.1.0a23
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double-clicking a script in the Inspector window does not open the External Script Editor
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline