Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Animation] 'Property window' remains stay open after closing the Animation window
After creating new Animation then during adding a Property, 'Property window' remains to stay open, on closing the Animation window. refer to the attached video
Steps To Repro:
1] Create a new project.
2] Window > Animation >Animation Window
3] Hierarchy > 3D object > Cube
4] Animation > Create New Animation
5] Animation Window > Add Property
6] Close the Animation window
'Property window' remains open after closing the Animation window.
'Property window' should close as soon as the Animation window gets closed.
On clicking anywhere in the Project screen will vanish 'Property window'.
2020.2.0a7, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.1.0a23
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] SearchQuery saving creates unused SearchContext
- [Linux][WebGL] ArgumentException errors spamming due to corrupt audio files after switching to WebGL platform
- Custom Reflection Probe cubemap is lost when changing Lightmap Encoding
- TextAsset.bytes allocates memory on each call, need a NativeArray / non-alloc version
- [Linux] Editor keeps opening online documentation after installing offline docs