Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Animation preview model does not appear in preview tab when being selected through Avatar tab
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project ("bugtest1.zip")
2. In the Assets folder select, "Backwards Rifle Run" animation
3. In the model preview window, click on "Avatar" icon and select "Other..."
4. In the opened window, click on "model-23.11.2018-00-21-13"
5. Inspect the animation preview window
Expected result: the model can be seen in the preview window
Actual result: the model does not appear in the preview window
Reproducible with 2018.3.3f1. 2019.1.0b1, 2019.2.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.19f1
1. It doesn't reproduce every time, so you might need to re-open the project (Happens around 1/3 tries)
2. Dragging the model inside the preview window instead of going through the menu seems not to be affected and works without issues
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Custom fonts aren’t applied to TextMeshPro Text when using <font> tag
- Shader's _CameraDepthTexture is not read when the Camera is rendering to a RenderTexture and has a reduced viewport
- Crash on Rendering.ScriptableRenderContext:Submit_Internal_Injected when enabling a GameObject in scene
- Reloading domain while Audio Random Container window is hidden breaks the ability to remove clips
- Xcode is not found when launching Unity with only tvOS module