Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[Animation] Null Reference exception occurs when trying to add/delete the event or changing sample number.
Null Reference exception occurs when trying to add/delete the event or changing sample number.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new Project or use the existing one.
2. Create a game object and open Animation window.
3. Select any game object and try to change the numbers in the sample.(Observe the errors in console).
4. Click on the add event and observe the errors in console.
5. Right-click on the keyFrame and try to add/delete the event from there and observe the error in the console.
6. Click on the keyframes and try to add the function from the inspector window and observe the error in the console.
Reproducible on : 2018.1.0b4, 2018.1.0b3, 2018.1.0b2, 2018.1.0b1, 2018.2.0a1(008bea5b6776)
Working Fine on: 2018.1.0a7, 2017.3.0f3
Regeressed Version: 2018.1.0b1
Environment: Occurring on both Mac and Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DrawProceduralIndirect: baseVertexLocation and startInstanceLocation are broken when using DirectX11, DirectX12, OpenGL and Metal
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- [OpenXR][Vulkan][URP] MSAA does not work on Quest 1/2 builds when using URP + OpenXR + Vulkan
- UI Builder lacks visual feedback on reordering elements when Unity Editor is set to Light Theme