Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Animation keyframe's full value is hidden (and workaround is not available for read-only clips)
How to reproduce:
1. Download a project from OwnCloud and open it.
2. In the Hierarchy select "sk62_clementine400" and go to Window > Animation.
3. In Animation window expand "sk_62_clementine400 : Position".
4. Play the animation.
5. Stop it at any point.
6. Try to check the whole "sk_62_clementine400 : Position" > "Position.x" value by double-clicking it.
Expected result: It is possible to check keyframe's full value even when the animation is read-only.
Actual result: there is no way to check keyframe's full value when the animation is read-only.
Reproducible with - 2018.2.0a5, 2018.1.0b12, 2017.4.0f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.1.3p2, 5.6.5p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'