Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Animation] Keyframes can't be copy/pasted to a clip where associated properties don't already exist
1) Open attached project
2) Open scene "TestScene" and
3) Select "TestAnimation" game object
4) In the Animation Tab select "SourceAnimation" in the clips list
5) Select all the properties, and copy them to the clipboard with ctrl + C
6) Select the "TargetAnimation" clip
7) Deselect everything and try to paste with ctrl + V
--- Properties will not be pasted
Regression introduced in version 5.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown