Search Issue Tracker
Animation is jiggered when manually dragging animation window playback head through keyframes
1. Open attached project
2. In Hierarchy window, select 'AnimationCon' instance and enable Animation Component in the Inspector
3. Enter the Play Mode
-- Moving leg animation is smooth
4. Manually drag the Animation window's playback head between frames while in Play mode
-- Moving leg animation is twitchy, jiggered
Expected: animation is smooth when dragging the playback head
Actual: the animation is jiggered when dragging the playback head
- Playing animation in the Animation window as well results smooth animation
- Could not test with 2018.3 due missing Animation Rigging package
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'