Search Issue Tracker
Animation is jiggered when manually dragging animation window playback head through keyframes
1. Open attached project
2. In Hierarchy window, select 'AnimationCon' instance and enable Animation Component in the Inspector
3. Enter the Play Mode
-- Moving leg animation is smooth
4. Manually drag the Animation window's playback head between frames while in Play mode
-- Moving leg animation is twitchy, jiggered
Expected: animation is smooth when dragging the playback head
Actual: the animation is jiggered when dragging the playback head
- Playing animation in the Animation window as well results smooth animation
- Could not test with 2018.3 due missing Animation Rigging package
This is by design. TwoBoneIKConstraint source objects transforms are being written to by a custom user script (LeftIKAttrRig). This script is animated in an Animation component that is nested in the Animator hierarchy that is driving the animation rigging. Doing it like this will always result in a frame of delay and while this is not so noticeable in runtime, scrubbing in the animation window will make the issue much more apparent.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse