Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.2
Found in [Package]
[Animation] Failing to add animation Property to the parent of a rigged character
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Open Animation Window
3. Select SamplePrefab, then select Create in Animation window to create "New Animation"
4. In the Animation window, click Add Property
5. Add Ethan > Ethan Body > Skinned Mesh Renderer > Blend Shape.blend Nose.TellLies
Expected results: Property is added, or a message explaining why it could not be added is logged
Actual results: Property is silently not added.
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a6, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.1.7f1, 2018.4.2f1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.27f1
- In this case, the animated character is attached to parent game object and Animator is added to the parent. Removing Avatar from Animator component would resolve this issue. Re-adding an avatar to Animator component would result in warring "The Game object or Component is missing" on animation Property.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU