Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Legacy Animation does not animate Light properties
1. Open attached project
2. Open "scene" scene
3. Open Animation window
4. Select "enemyMuzzle" game object in the Hierarchy
5. Play "enemy_muzzle_flash" animation in the Animation window
Expected behavior: light should change its color, intensity and range
Actual behavior: light is not animating (see attached gif)
Reproducible with: 5.3.0b2, 5.3.0f4, 5.4.0a6
Not reproducible with: 5.1.4p1, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website