Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Animation created directly as asset contains an empty sprite curve by default
Set project settings so that all assets are stored in text
Right-click in Assets.
Open animation asset in a text editor
--> There is a sprite curve, even though animation is expected to be empty
Drag and drop animation on cube
Open Animation Window
--> There is an empty Sprite curve with errors (see snapshot)
New animations created from the animation window itself do not have that issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform