Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Animation created directly as asset contains an empty sprite curve by default
Set project settings so that all assets are stored in text
Right-click in Assets.
Open animation asset in a text editor
--> There is a sprite curve, even though animation is expected to be empty
Drag and drop animation on cube
Open Animation Window
--> There is an empty Sprite curve with errors (see snapshot)
New animations created from the animation window itself do not have that issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website