Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Animation created directly as asset contains an empty sprite curve by default
Set project settings so that all assets are stored in text
Right-click in Assets.
Open animation asset in a text editor
--> There is a sprite curve, even though animation is expected to be empty
Drag and drop animation on cube
Open Animation Window
--> There is an empty Sprite curve with errors (see snapshot)
New animations created from the animation window itself do not have that issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode