Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Animation created directly as asset contains an empty sprite curve by default
Set project settings so that all assets are stored in text
Right-click in Assets.
Open animation asset in a text editor
--> There is a sprite curve, even though animation is expected to be empty
Drag and drop animation on cube
Open Animation Window
--> There is an empty Sprite curve with errors (see snapshot)
New animations created from the animation window itself do not have that issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default