Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Animation compression causes undesired objects transformation on the X axis
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download repro.zip and open "TestScene" scene
2. Press play, notice charecters shift on the x axis
3. Turn off anim. compression on the fire animation
Expected results: Object should not change his location when animation compression is on
Actual results: Object is moved on the X axis when animation is compressed
Reproduced with: 5.6.0.b2, 5.5.0p3
Not reproducible with: 5.4.3p4, 5.3.7p3
Note: both Optimal and Keyframe Reduction causes this issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website