Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Animation compression causes undesired objects transformation on the X axis
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download repro.zip and open "TestScene" scene
2. Press play, notice charecters shift on the x axis
3. Turn off anim. compression on the fire animation
Expected results: Object should not change his location when animation compression is on
Actual results: Object is moved on the X axis when animation is compressed
Reproduced with: 5.6.0.b2, 5.5.0p3
Not reproducible with: 5.4.3p4, 5.3.7p3
Note: both Optimal and Keyframe Reduction causes this issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode