Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Animation clip missing path property feedback not working with Timeline clip
When previewing a clip with missing properties in an “Animator controller”, the Animation Window gives you feedback of which properties are missing (yellow properties).
When previewing a clip with missing properties in a “Timeline track”, the Animation Window DOES NOT give you feedback of which properties are missing… properties are not yellow, when they should be.
- Open project & scene
- Select “ivanALODc” GO in the Hierarchy
- Open Animation Window & activate Preview mode
- Scroll down the properties list… and notice the yellow missing properties (ivanA_head_GEO)
This is the expected result.
- Disable Animation Window Preview mode
- Open Timeline
- Double-click on the clip on the timeline track to enter Animation Window (TL linked mode)
- In the Animation Window, scroll down the properties list…
Bug: notice that the missing properties (ivanA_head_GEO) are NOT yellow.
Expected: missing properties (ivanA_head_GEO) are expected to be yellow. This should be consistent between Animator clip & Timeline clip AW Previews.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)