Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Animation] Animation default transition state property window gets blank on expanding Settings section
-It's only occurring with Default state >> Other State transition settings window. For other state transition window, it is working absolutely fine.
-It's working Fine for transition:
Other State >> Default State.
Other State >> Other State
-Workaround: Deselect and select it again the transition settings appears with all the properties.
-Workaround 2: Switch the Inspector into Debug mode.
-Works fine with HDRP template.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project > Create a Cube game object.
2. Windows > Animation > Animation > Click on Create button.
3. Project Window > Open Cube Animator > Create Empty State.
4. Create a transition New Animation >> New State.
5. Select transition > Inspector > Expand Settings.
Animation default transition state property window gets blank.
Animation default transition state property window should not get blank.
Working fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material in Play Mode
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)