Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[Animation] Animation default transition state property window gets blank on expanding Settings section
-It's only occurring with Default state >> Other State transition settings window. For other state transition window, it is working absolutely fine.
-It's working Fine for transition:
Other State >> Default State.
Other State >> Other State
-Workaround: Deselect and select it again the transition settings appears with all the properties.
-Workaround 2: Switch the Inspector into Debug mode.
-Works fine with HDRP template.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project > Create a Cube game object.
2. Windows > Animation > Animation > Click on Create button.
3. Project Window > Open Cube Animator > Create Empty State.
4. Create a transition New Animation >> New State.
5. Select transition > Inspector > Expand Settings.
Animation default transition state property window gets blank.
Animation default transition state property window should not get blank.
Working fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called