Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
[Animation] Absence of root motion when gameobject is loaded from assest bundle and override controller is in use
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. In toolbar select Build bundles/Build bundles
3. Add original prefab to the scene (Assets/Models)
4. Enter play mode
5. Notice that the model is created from the bundle doesn't move in the scene
Expected results: Both models move.
Actual results: Model create from the bundle returns Animator.DeltaPosition as 0
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a7, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.1.8f1, 2018.4.3f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.0a6, 2019.1.0b6, 2018.3.9f1
Regression introduced in: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.1.0b7, 2018.3.10f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete