Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[Animation][2018.2] Missing OnAnimEvent receiver causes NaN position, many IsFinite() and AABB errors after upgrade from 2018.1
1. Open project
2. Open 'AnimatorNaNBug' scene
3. Play the scene. A soldier should appear with idle animation.
4. Select the "CHR_Attack_Animations" object in the scene.
5. Open Animator window and set the following parameters in it (for the selected instance):
- WeaponType - 4
- MovementType - 1
- NavigationLoop - true (Set it last)
Expected: animation will be played
Actual: OnAnimEvent receiver is missing and many IsFinite() and invalid AABB error messages are thrown
Reproduced: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.0b11, 2018.2.0f2
Not reproducible: 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.3.0a5
Note: in 2018.3.0a5 an error is thrown:
'CHR_Attack_Animations' AnimationEvent 'OnAnimEvent' has no receiver! Are you missing a component?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build