Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
Animantion events does not trigger if animation has less than two frames
If animation has less than two keyframes, events will not be triggered. Using one keyframe also does not work.
1. Open attached project "New Unity Project 1.zip"
2. Open "events.unity" scene
3. Select "Cube Event" game object from the hierarchy
4. Open Animation window and observe as there is one event placed on 0.0 timeline
5. Enter play mode and observe the console as there are no logs
6. Exit play mode
7. Disable "Cube Event" game object and enable "Cube Keyframes"
8. Observe in the Animation window as it has the same event but with two keyframes
9. Enter play mode
10. Observe in the console as log are being registered
Expected result: events are triggered even without keyframes
Actual result: events are not triggered when having less than two keyframes
Reproduced on: 5.6.1f1 2017.1.0b10 2017.2.0a4
Not reproduced on: 5.5.4f1
Regression introduced on: 5.6.0b3
Also reproduced on: 5.6.0b4
Also not reproduced on: 5.6.0a1 5.6.0b1 5.6.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first