Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
Animantion events does not trigger if animation has less than two frames
If animation has less than two keyframes, events will not be triggered. Using one keyframe also does not work.
1. Open attached project "New Unity Project 1.zip"
2. Open "events.unity" scene
3. Select "Cube Event" game object from the hierarchy
4. Open Animation window and observe as there is one event placed on 0.0 timeline
5. Enter play mode and observe the console as there are no logs
6. Exit play mode
7. Disable "Cube Event" game object and enable "Cube Keyframes"
8. Observe in the Animation window as it has the same event but with two keyframes
9. Enter play mode
10. Observe in the console as log are being registered
Expected result: events are triggered even without keyframes
Actual result: events are not triggered when having less than two keyframes
Reproduced on: 5.6.1f1 2017.1.0b10 2017.2.0a4
Not reproduced on: 5.5.4f1
Regression introduced on: 5.6.0b3
Also reproduced on: 5.6.0b4
Also not reproduced on: 5.6.0a1 5.6.0b1 5.6.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode