Search Issue Tracker
Anima2D plugin is not compatible with Sprite Renderer
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "Into the Deep.zip" project
2. Play the 'Land' Scene
3. Observe 'Hero' Game Object
Expected result: Just one sprite is displayed
Actual result: The second character is displayed
Reproducible: 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a6
- 2019.2.0a7 - 2019.2.0a9 because of "The type name 'Registry' could not be found in the namespace 'Microsoft.Win32'. This type has been forwarded to assembly 'Microsoft.Win32.Registry, Version=184.108.40.206, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' Consider adding a reference to that assembly." error
- 2018.3.0a6, because of '`UnityEditor.SceneManagement.StageUtility' does not contain a definition for `GetCurrentStageHandle''
- Anima2D - Skeletal Animation plugin ( https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/essentials/unity-anima2d-79840 )
Anima2D does not use SpriteRenderer
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems