Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Anim] "Fix Mask" appears after importing motion file
"Fix Mask" appears in the Animation importer after importing motion file.
Using the "Fix Mask" button fixes the problem, but the same file imports fine (no Mask issue) in 5.2.4
-import attached Basicmoves.unitypackage
-select any file
-open the Importer Animation tab
-expand the Mask option...
result: "Mask does not match hierarchy. Animation might not import correctly"
"Fix Mask" button appears.
this issue is repro in...
Version 5.5.0a1 (4fc44dd1ef83)
Tue, 14 Jun 2016 21:23:31 GMT
... and ...
Version 5.4.0b22 (518a15457bf6)
Fri, 10 Jun 2016 20:29:39 GMT
... and ...
Version 5.3.5p4 (ca3be209c65a)
Sat, 11 Jun 2016 20:22:01 GMT
Not repro in...
Version 5.2.4f1 (98095704e6fe)
Fri, 11 Dec 2015 22:00:30 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Builder - Transitions on elements with hover are only applied the first time hover occurs
- Unity drains raw input message queue before Rewired can process each event, making it miss some
- Old input system misses some mouse movement if the new input system is also enabled
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Thumbnails in a Project window get darker after reimporting assets