Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Anim] "Fix Mask" appears after importing motion file
"Fix Mask" appears in the Animation importer after importing motion file.
Using the "Fix Mask" button fixes the problem, but the same file imports fine (no Mask issue) in 5.2.4
-import attached Basicmoves.unitypackage
-select any file
-open the Importer Animation tab
-expand the Mask option...
result: "Mask does not match hierarchy. Animation might not import correctly"
"Fix Mask" button appears.
this issue is repro in...
Version 5.5.0a1 (4fc44dd1ef83)
Tue, 14 Jun 2016 21:23:31 GMT
... and ...
Version 5.4.0b22 (518a15457bf6)
Fri, 10 Jun 2016 20:29:39 GMT
... and ...
Version 5.3.5p4 (ca3be209c65a)
Sat, 11 Jun 2016 20:22:01 GMT
Not repro in...
Version 5.2.4f1 (98095704e6fe)
Fri, 11 Dec 2015 22:00:30 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves