Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Anim] "Fix Mask" appears after importing motion file
"Fix Mask" appears in the Animation importer after importing motion file.
Using the "Fix Mask" button fixes the problem, but the same file imports fine (no Mask issue) in 5.2.4
-import attached Basicmoves.unitypackage
-select any file
-open the Importer Animation tab
-expand the Mask option...
result: "Mask does not match hierarchy. Animation might not import correctly"
"Fix Mask" button appears.
this issue is repro in...
Version 5.5.0a1 (4fc44dd1ef83)
Tue, 14 Jun 2016 21:23:31 GMT
... and ...
Version 5.4.0b22 (518a15457bf6)
Fri, 10 Jun 2016 20:29:39 GMT
... and ...
Version 5.3.5p4 (ca3be209c65a)
Sat, 11 Jun 2016 20:22:01 GMT
Not repro in...
Version 5.2.4f1 (98095704e6fe)
Fri, 11 Dec 2015 22:00:30 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated