Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Anim] "Fix Mask" appears after importing motion file
"Fix Mask" appears in the Animation importer after importing motion file.
Using the "Fix Mask" button fixes the problem, but the same file imports fine (no Mask issue) in 5.2.4
-import attached Basicmoves.unitypackage
-select any file
-open the Importer Animation tab
-expand the Mask option...
result: "Mask does not match hierarchy. Animation might not import correctly"
"Fix Mask" button appears.
this issue is repro in...
Version 5.5.0a1 (4fc44dd1ef83)
Tue, 14 Jun 2016 21:23:31 GMT
... and ...
Version 5.4.0b22 (518a15457bf6)
Fri, 10 Jun 2016 20:29:39 GMT
... and ...
Version 5.3.5p4 (ca3be209c65a)
Sat, 11 Jun 2016 20:22:01 GMT
Not repro in...
Version 5.2.4f1 (98095704e6fe)
Fri, 11 Dec 2015 22:00:30 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open