Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Anim] "Fix Mask" appears after importing motion file
"Fix Mask" appears in the Animation importer after importing motion file.
Using the "Fix Mask" button fixes the problem, but the same file imports fine (no Mask issue) in 5.2.4
-import attached Basicmoves.unitypackage
-select any file
-open the Importer Animation tab
-expand the Mask option...
result: "Mask does not match hierarchy. Animation might not import correctly"
"Fix Mask" button appears.
this issue is repro in...
Version 5.5.0a1 (4fc44dd1ef83)
Tue, 14 Jun 2016 21:23:31 GMT
... and ...
Version 5.4.0b22 (518a15457bf6)
Fri, 10 Jun 2016 20:29:39 GMT
... and ...
Version 5.3.5p4 (ca3be209c65a)
Sat, 11 Jun 2016 20:22:01 GMT
Not repro in...
Version 5.2.4f1 (98095704e6fe)
Fri, 11 Dec 2015 22:00:30 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted