Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Anim] Blend Tree preview, blend control (red line) click offset
When previewing a Blend Tree, clicking the red line (blend control red line in the Inspector preview) makes the red line jump to the right for no reason. You can then drag the red line to preview the blend, but notice the offset between the mouse and the red line itself, created by the offset jump when you first clicked the line.
-open Set-up scene
-open the Animator window
-select mangagirl in the Hierarchy
-double click Blend Tree and in the Inspector...
-click and drag the red line...
result: offset on click, then offset between mouse and line stays during drag.
expected result: red line does not move on click, then moves with the mouse.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- RectMask2D masks a child game object even if it is in the boundaries.
- [UI] Tiled Image stretches sprite borders in Tight mesh mode
- Child UI elements in parent Canvas cannot be configured after changing their Anchor preset and previewing it
- [iOS] Audio playback doesn't start immediately after resuming an app
- Can't install Unity 2017.1.0a1 on Windows 10 (Error: Unity requires Windows7 or later!)