Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Anim] Blend Tree preview, blend control (red line) click offset
When previewing a Blend Tree, clicking the red line (blend control red line in the Inspector preview) makes the red line jump to the right for no reason. You can then drag the red line to preview the blend, but notice the offset between the mouse and the red line itself, created by the offset jump when you first clicked the line.
-open Set-up scene
-open the Animator window
-select mangagirl in the Hierarchy
-double click Blend Tree and in the Inspector...
-click and drag the red line...
result: offset on click, then offset between mouse and line stays during drag.
expected result: red line does not move on click, then moves with the mouse.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off
- The construction of a specific class breaks the binding Bool references and does not allow them to be toggled on back by hand when working in the Custom Editor window
- AssetReferenceAtlasedSprite creates a copy of the Sprite during Addressables.LoadAssetAsync<TObject> which does not release when Addressables.Release is used