Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Anim] Blend Tree preview, blend control (red line) click offset
When previewing a Blend Tree, clicking the red line (blend control red line in the Inspector preview) makes the red line jump to the right for no reason. You can then drag the red line to preview the blend, but notice the offset between the mouse and the red line itself, created by the offset jump when you first clicked the line.
-open Set-up scene
-open the Animator window
-select mangagirl in the Hierarchy
-double click Blend Tree and in the Inspector...
-click and drag the red line...
result: offset on click, then offset between mouse and line stays during drag.
expected result: red line does not move on click, then moves with the mouse.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy