Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Anim] Blend Tree preview, blend control (red line) click offset
When previewing a Blend Tree, clicking the red line (blend control red line in the Inspector preview) makes the red line jump to the right for no reason. You can then drag the red line to preview the blend, but notice the offset between the mouse and the red line itself, created by the offset jump when you first clicked the line.
-open Set-up scene
-open the Animator window
-select mangagirl in the Hierarchy
-double click Blend Tree and in the Inspector...
-click and drag the red line...
result: offset on click, then offset between mouse and line stays during drag.
expected result: red line does not move on click, then moves with the mouse.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed