Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Anim] Animator Window Lock is not locking controller...
Animator Window Lock is not locking controller when other GO with Animator is selected in the scene. Controller is updated when you click in the Animator UI, even though the "lock" is active.
-import attached AnimatorLock package (contains a scene with two GOs animated by a different Animator controller)
-open AnimatorLock scene
-open Animator window
-select the Camera and lock Animator window
-now select the Light (window is not updated, as expected)
-now try to click the "cam" state in the Animator window...
bug: Animator now displays Light controller, even though the window is locked.
expected result: you should be able to interact with the Camera controller even if you have the Light GO selected since the Animator window is locked on the Camera controller.
this is not a regressions and also happens in 5.4.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- OnValidate fails to Undo the changes when one variable depends on another
- Invalid REST API request received - unauthorized client ip address is thrown when connecting to 'local_ip:38000' in a browser
- [IL2CPP] converting double to uint32 results in wrong value