Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Anim] Animator Window Lock is not locking controller...
Animator Window Lock is not locking controller when other GO with Animator is selected in the scene. Controller is updated when you click in the Animator UI, even though the "lock" is active.
-import attached AnimatorLock package (contains a scene with two GOs animated by a different Animator controller)
-open AnimatorLock scene
-open Animator window
-select the Camera and lock Animator window
-now select the Light (window is not updated, as expected)
-now try to click the "cam" state in the Animator window...
bug: Animator now displays Light controller, even though the window is locked.
expected result: you should be able to interact with the Camera controller even if you have the Light GO selected since the Animator window is locked on the Camera controller.
this is not a regressions and also happens in 5.4.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete