Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Anim] Animator Window Lock is not locking controller...
Animator Window Lock is not locking controller when other GO with Animator is selected in the scene. Controller is updated when you click in the Animator UI, even though the "lock" is active.
-import attached AnimatorLock package (contains a scene with two GOs animated by a different Animator controller)
-open AnimatorLock scene
-open Animator window
-select the Camera and lock Animator window
-now select the Light (window is not updated, as expected)
-now try to click the "cam" state in the Animator window...
bug: Animator now displays Light controller, even though the window is locked.
expected result: you should be able to interact with the Camera controller even if you have the Light GO selected since the Animator window is locked on the Camera controller.
this is not a regressions and also happens in 5.4.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar