Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
1. Open the "SampleScene" Scene attached "1268824.zip" project
2. Switch the platform to Android and Build and Run to an Android device
Expected result: URP Template Scene is being rendered
Actual result: Black Screen is rendered
Reproduces on: 2019.4.7f1
Not reproducible on: 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.6f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0a19
VLNQA00320, Xiaomi - (Redmi Note 8 Pro), Android 9, CPU: MediaTek Helios G90T MT6785T, GPU: Mali-G76 MC4
VLNQA00273, Vivo V1821BA (V1821A), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
Doesn't reproduce with:
VLNQA00022, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Redmi Note 3), Android 6.0.1, CPU: Snapdragon 617 MSM8952, GPU: Adreno (TM) 510
VLNQA00069, Motorola Moto G (5) Plus (Moto G (4)), Android 7.0, CPU: Snapdragon 617 MSM8952, GPU: Adreno (TM) 405
VLNQA00052, Xiaomi MI MAX (MI MAX), Android 7.0, CPU: Snapdragon 617 MSM8952, GPU: Adreno (TM) 510
VLNQA00054, Xiaomi MI 4LTE (MI 4LTE), Android 6.0.1, CPU: Snapdragon 801 MSM8974AC, GPU: Adreno (TM) 330
Aug 12, 2020 20:11
Upgraded a project to 2019.4.8f1 and experiencing the same issue, with no option to downgrade, does this mean I need to wait till 2019.4.9f1 is released for this bug to be solved?
Aug 07, 2020 17:03
Worth mentioning that I also get this issue on a Samsung Galaxy S7 (International Version - CPU: Exynos 8890, GPU: Mali-T880 MP12).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Parallax mapping with UVs set other than UV0 plugged into sample texture 2d produces an error
- Objects with single letter name won't show up in hierarchy search results
- The GameObject is not transparent when setting CameraDepthTexture as a depth render target
- SRP Lens Flares with Occlusion enabled inconsistently shine through objects
- "Can not play a disabled audio source" is thrown when audio is toggled on with disabled Audio Source in the Scene
This specific issue is not reproducible in Unity 2020. Fix for Unity 2019.4 is tracked in child case.
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.4):
fixed in: 2019.4.9f1