Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
[Android] Video doesn't start to play in the application when Android OS is 4.1 or 4.2
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Build and Run SampleScene
Expected result: Video starts to play right after application is launched.
Actual result: Application is launched, but the video doesn't start to play. Screen stays with a background color.
Reproduced with: 2018.3.3f1, 2017.4.19f1.
Not reproduced with: 2019.2.0a3, 2019.1.0b1.
Devices under test:
VLNQA00067, Motorola RAZR D1 (XT914), Android 4.1.2, CPU: MediaTek MT6575, GPU: PowerVR SGX 531
VLNQA00105, Htc One X (HTC One X), Android 4.2.2, CPU: nVIDIA Tegra 3 AP33, GPU: NVIDIA AP
VLNQA00043, Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Value Edition (GT-I8200N), Android 4.2.2, CPU: Marvell PXA988, GPU: GC1000 Graphics Engine
Not reproduced on:
VLNQA00046, Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus (GT-S7580), Android 4.2.2, CPU: Broadcom BCM21664T, GPU: VideoCore IV HW
VLNQA00104, Lge Nexus 5 (Nexus 5), Android 6.0.1, CPU: Snapdragon 800 MSM8974, GPU: Adreno (TM) 330
VLNQA00058, Sony Xperia Z (C6603), Android 4.4.4, CPU: Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960, GPU: Adreno (TM) 320
VLNQA00106, Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus (GT-I9105P), Android 4.2.2, CPU: Broadcom BCM28155, GPU: VideoCore IV HW
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a5, 2019.1.0b5, 2018.3.8f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy