Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Android] Unaccounted time in profiler
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Switch platform to android
3) Make sure Bundle Identifier has been set up
4) Enable Development build and Autoconnect Profiler
5) Build and run on a device
6) Check Profiler
Note: You should notice 'Unaccounted' in profiler
Expected result: section / activity should be covered by a profiler sample
Actual result : section / activity shows 'Unaccounted'
Reproduced with: 5.4.1p3, 5.5.0b6
Not reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.6p6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"