Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Android] Unaccounted time in profiler
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Switch platform to android
3) Make sure Bundle Identifier has been set up
4) Enable Development build and Autoconnect Profiler
5) Build and run on a device
6) Check Profiler
Note: You should notice 'Unaccounted' in profiler
Expected result: section / activity should be covered by a profiler sample
Actual result : section / activity shows 'Unaccounted'
Reproduced with: 5.4.1p3, 5.5.0b6
Not reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.6p6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'