Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0f3
[Android] UI text is rendered outside chat box view when chat box is closed
UI component named "ChatWindow" contains text elements that are still getting rendered when the "ChatWindow" gets closed.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run on android
-Inspect incorrectly displayed UI
Expected result: like in the Editor, UI chat elements should not be rendered outside the "ChatWindow" view.
Actual result: UI chat elements are rendered outside the "ChatWindow" view.
Note: only reproducible when "Multithreaded Rendering" is enabled.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b7, 5.4.1f1, 5.3.6p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar